“experiences & journeys”
All our services are delivered by qualified professionals who provide an empathetic safe space without judgement, for you to heal from the past, manage the challenges of the present and create a healthier happier future, so you can achieve your goals.
Provided as either face to face or online via Zoom, counselling and psychotherapy is a process that provides an opportunity to talk about issues, to identify the root cause of the specific thinking and behaviour patterns that may be troubling you, with the aim of working through them to find a solution.
- We will listen and although as a counsellor we will not tell you what to do we may look to create a plan of action to either help you reconcile your issues or help you to find ways of coping.
- Our counselling approach is tailored to you and your specific needs.
- We will focus on the issues you choose to bring to each session using a range of counselling modalities, including person-centred counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
- We are also able to combine the counselling with our other coaching and therapy services; Hypnotherapy, Relaxation Therapy and Life Coaching as part of the 8 Wise programme.
Provided as either face to face or online via Zoom, our coaching practice integrates key principles of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, developmental psychology, life coaching and mindfulness training to help you heal from the past, manage the present and create a healthier happier future.
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what you want
- Use our expertise to adapt your goals if needed
- Develop strategies that help you to achieve your goals but also match your personality and vision
- Take accountability of your ideas and actions to increase personal and professional productivity
Provided as either face to face or online workshops and courses our psychoeducation services involve learning about and understanding mental health and wellbeing. It’s similar to physical education, where you learn about how your body works, how to look after it and the impacts of different strains or stressors – but instead you apply this to the mind.
- Provide a set mental health and wellbeing curriculum including our 8Wise™ Programme
- Develop and deliver bespoke training programmes for employers
- Develop and deliver workshops of conference events
Providing expert advice on mental health and wellbeing to support organisations develop effective wellbeing in the workplace strategies, for improved performance productivity and profit. As employee wellbeing rises the strategic agenda, an effective strategy is a must-have. The challenge is to ensure your wellbeing strategy meets the needs of employees and delivers results for the business.
- Collaborate with business leaders and HR departments to create an in-house strategy
- Work from thetop level down, for as long as needed, in a manner that fits with your values, culture and vision.
- Bringnew ideas and approaches which deliver pragmatic, tangible and measurable, shifts in thinking, behaviour and performance.
No matter what your mental health wellbeing needs may be, whether it be for yourself, or your employees Dalton Wise are confident we have a solution for you.